MOT in Tonbridge - Book an MOT Online
Book an MOT Today with Nev'll Fix It
The MOT is a legal requirement in the UK for any vehicle 3 years old or older Book yours in Tonbridge online now with Nev’ll Fix It. The penalty for driving without an MOT is a fine of up to £1000.
Let us MOT your vehicle in Tonbridge. Our fully qualified technicians at Nev'll Fix It offer Class 4 MOT Testing so book online now.
The MOT test was introduced in the UK in 1960. This was originally a basic test that included brakes, lights and steering and was carried out after the vehicle was ten years old and then every year. Since then the test has expanded to include more items and now includes amongst other items:
- Body, Structure and General Items
- Tyres and Road Wheels
- Steering (including suspension)
- Diesel particulate filter (DPF) tampering
- Drivers View of the Road
- Emission control equipment
- Exhaust, Fuel and Emissions
- Fluid leaks - engine, transmission and so on
- Lighting and Signalling Equipment (Inc Fog Lamps & reversing Lights)
- Noise suppression material
- Seat Belts
- Engine malfunction indicator lamp
- Undertray security
Please Note: You can have the MOT on your vehicle carried up to 30 days in advance of the expiry of the current MOT with no loss of time on the current certificate.
However: If it fails the vehicle is deemed to be unfit for road use and the current MOT is cancelled.
If you have any questions about the MOT please contact Nev'll Fix It in Tonbridge on 01732 350500 or complete our contact form.