Car Air Conditioning in Tonbridge
For Car Air Conditioning Services in Tonbridge look no further than Nev’ll Fix It
Most vehicle manufacturers recommend that you have your Car Air Conditioning serviced every 18 months, but do not include it within their service schedules, so come to Nev’ll Fix It in Tonbridge and let our experienced technicians take a look.
How Do I know My Air Conditioning Needs Servicing?
Here are 5 indications that your Air Conditioning may need a service:
- Not cooling: If nothing is coming from your vents when you switch your Air Conditioning on, or it blows hot when it should be cold or Vica Versa this is a sure sign that it needs some attention.
- Slow to cool: Is it taking longer than usual for your car to cool down then it is time to get your Air Conditioning looked at.
- Strange sounds: Are there strange noises coming from your Air Conditioning then come to Nev’ll Fix it and let us take a look.
- Water stains: Water under your car after running your car air conditioning for a while is normally and a good sign. If these are inside your vehicle, then you could have a problem.
- Bad smells: This is a sure sign that your Air Conditioning is in need of some TLC some come to Nev’ll Fix It in Tonbridge and let us take care of it.
Want to know more about our air conditioning services please call Nev’ll Fix It in Tonbridge on 01732 350500 or complete our contact form.